EarthSeeds is excited to let you know about our national standards-based, interdisciplinary curriculum materials designed to carry forward the message of our Planet in Every Classroom project.
To serve schools and communities worldwide, EarthSeeds has developed a co-sponsored Curriculum Guide & CD Guide to supplement our Earth image educational tools. These materials demonstrate how we are all connected and teach global responsibility from an environmental and sociological frame of reference.
Strands: Planetary Stewardship, Water, Energy & Global Connections.
The Curriculum Guide is a 165 page compilation of 49 Master Lessons for Pre/K - 6th Grades. Science, language arts, math, art, music and social studies are among the subjects covered.
Lessons were submitted from the following organizations:
- Ocean Futures Society
- Solar Energy International
- The National BioDiesel Foundation
- John Denver Memorial Peace Cloth/The Windstar Foundation
- WOW! Environmental Concern, Inc./The Need Project
- Earth Child Institute
- Kids for Saving Earth
- Popsi, The Daughter of Mother Nature
Non-submitting Co-sponsors include:
- Puzzles with a Purpose
- Life-Link Friendship Schools Programme
- The Earth Day Network
The CD Guide is complete with interactive graphic menus, the searchable Curriculum Guide (pdf), videos, music and resources.
Songs included: 'Spaceship Earth' by Joe Uveges, 'Yellowstone, Coming Home' by Cassandra Delaney Denver, 'A Thread of Hope' by Ron Rich, and 'Sierra' by Kyle Vincent
The EarthSeeds Curriculum Kit includes:
- The EarthSeeds Curriculum CD Guide (book on request only)
- Our award winning Astronaut's Globe; 16" inflatable, photo-realistic earth
- The 16 x 23" Earth Poster of North & Central America
- A 30 pack of Earth Postcards (backside not blank)